Started baking today and impressed everyone with a double batch of Moms choc chip cookies. One of the cooks actually ate 8!! When I make them for the whole house will have to make 16 dozen instead of 3.
Been running in the morning at 6 and this morning saw 2 deer by the road. They just stared at this crazy women huffing and puffing by. Not as bad as I thought it would be running up here just the uphills are a bit of a struggle. I will have to start running in the afternoons since starting tomorrow I will be starting work at 6. We have Friday night off and all day Saturday so am trying to plan a venture to Colorado Springs. We'll see if I can get it all arranged.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wish I had been there to eat some...I love those cookies! I'm impressed with your running in the mountains...I don't think I could do it.
ReplyDelete